A CFD is a cash-settled leveraged product that tracks the price movement of a financial market, such as indices, forex, commodities, shares and treasuries. A key feature of trading leveraged products is that you only have to put down a small deposit for a much larger market exposure, and as such there is the potential to magnify profits, as well as losses, which can exceed deposits.
When you trade CFDs, you don’t buy or sell the underlying asset or product. Instead, you speculate on whether the price of that product will rise or fall. We offer CFDs on thousands of global instruments, and you can buy or sell a number of units depending on whether you think prices will go up or down.
For every point the price moves in your favour, you gain multiples of the number of units you have bought or sold. For every point the price moves against you, you make a loss.
Why trade CFDs with Unicorn Brokers ?
A contract for difference (CFD) is a popular form of derivative trading. CFD trading enables you to speculate on the rising or falling prices of fast-moving global financial markets (or instruments) such as shares, indices, commodities, currencies and treasuries.
- Access thousands of global CFD instruments
- Trade on our award-winning Next Generation platform and mobile apps
- Manage your risk with our stop order tools
- Tight spreads from 0.6 points on FX and 0.5 points on major indices
- Low margins from 2.50% on our FX CFDs and 3.65% on indices CFDs
- Award winning customer service